Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bestest Friend in all The World!


I spoke to my mate Hazel today for the first time in ages. I was determined not to loose touch with her when I moved here but, as the time has passed, I seem to contact her less and less.
We've known each other for almost twenty years and have a similar sense of humour, so you can imagine the fun we had when we worked together.

I'm in 'down memory lane' mode today as it is four years since we boarded the Plymouth to Roscoff Ferry at the start of our journey to Tenerife.

My diary for 4th October, 2001 read 'took Top for his final health check and spent some time with the family. Said goodbye to some of our friends before boarding the ferry. Rather a rough crossing'.

I can picture it all very clearly, in my mind............scary!!

No comments: