Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Itinerary

Only nine days or so before I set off to England.

Number one son, Mark, Katie, number one daughter-in-law and littlest grand-daughter, Tully, are meeting me at Manchester Airport. It's a little early, but what can you expect for a cheapy flight?

I'm spending the weekend with them, and going to watch Tully at her swimming class on the Monday, before Katie drives me over to my brother's house where I'm staying for the rest of the week.

Dean and Bradley are taking me to see Dr Who's House, sounds scary to me. We usually go to Blackpool Lights!!

Hopefully, my daughter Sam and SIL, along with Jamie, Martin and Maisie, will join us at some point.

A visit to see Auntie Mavis in Rochdale is planned along with an hour or two in the Stag to meet Paul, who has promised me some pics of Accrington as it once was. Wednesday Quiz at the Stop could be on the cards too!

Loads of pics for you to look at soon!!

No comments: