Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Quiet Day

Boxing Day isn´t a public holiday here in Spain and so everyone was out and about as usual. We didn´t do much though and hardly moved all day!

Pork chops and chips for tea which was kind of normal after all the salmon, pork pies and the other Xmas stuff with which we overfed ourselves with yesterday.

It was a lovely Christmas Day though. A nice breakfast with our mates followed by a lovely evening at Caron´s house. We treated ourselves to my favourite film........´Dirty Dancing´, and chuckled at Charlotte´s attempts at joining in. Look out Jennifer Grey!

I had a natter with my son which was lovely, but didn´t manage to speak to my daughter until today. Next call was to my brother´s house. It appeared that he was watching Blackburn Rovers play. That was a brave move after their 6 - 2 defeat against Arsenal last week. He must have gone home on a high though after watching them beat Liverpool. It all comes to he that waits!!!

No comments: