Monday, December 18, 2006

Just Another Week.............

...........until Xmas Day! Not that I´m excited or anything like that but I did have a moment earlier when a good old English Christmas came to mind. Finding a parking space, rushing around crowded department stores, listening to endless christmas carols and suffering hours of adverts for perfume, toys and electric razors.

It´s so different here. There are lots of decorations around but stuff isn´t pushed into your face. I have promised Charlotte that I will plug my tree in before Thursday and maybe put a few decorations up but that will be my lot. I refuse to have a repeat of last year when most of ´Tommy Turkey´ ended up in the freezer and was still looking at me at Easter!!

We have a break from bowling until the 7th January. Happen it´s a good thing as Doreen and I were useless today. The ´boys´ didn´t do too well either!

No comments: