Sunday, December 24, 2006

It´s Xmas Eve!!

I´ve been thinking about my grandchildren and imagining how excited they all are. I hope they all get everything they have wished for.

We don´t have plans for later today but we have decided on a complete change for Christmas Day. No huge lunch for us this year after the ´Tommy Turkey´ disaster of last year, but a nice breakfast of bucks fizz, salmon, poached eggs and toast, followed by ´picky bits´ at Dave and Caron´s house later in the day. Sounds good to me!!

I feel a little like the Queen delivering the Xmas message but here goes..........
Lots of love to my son, Mark, his wife, Katie, and little Tully, my daughter, Sam, her special mate, Baz, Jamie, Martin and Maisie, my brother, Ray, Alison and their children, Dean and Bradley, and to Simon, Karen, Carla and Sophie.

Love also to Shona and William, not forgetting the new addition to the family.....Apache!! George and Alison and Alan and Karen.

Hazel, my bestest friend in all the world and her lot, Tony and his girls, my mate John and Top´s doggy friend, Joe.

Finally, to all at the Inn on the Shore, Downderry, Cornwall and our friends here in Tenerife (a special hug to our Charlotte).

Have a good one everyone. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

PS. Does the Queen have a blog??

No comments: