Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Nice Chorley Man

I´ve been looking for a small hand bag for months. Just big enough for my mobile, specs and ciggies so we went up to the market this morning and found the perfect one. It only cost six euros and does the job.

We met up with this really nice bloke on our way home. He caught the bus from Los Christianos intending to end up in Los Gigantes. Unfortunately, he had a bit of a panic and ended up ten minutes away from his destination. The first thing he said was ´Can you tell me where I am?´.
It was his first visit to Tenerife and he told us, over a drink, that he had been to Santa Cruz, Puerto del a Cruz and all on the bus. I had a sneaking suspicion that he was a Lancashire lad and then he confessed to living in Chorley.

We sent him on his way, after giving him the directions............a nice encounter.

No comments: