Sunday, November 26, 2006

I´m Hooked


I´ve never really been a fan of Holby City but I just can´t get enough of it at the moment. A few weeks ago we watched one poor woman going off to Switzerland insisting that she had a right to die and then a brave fight against cancer from another.

Poor Tricia. All those drugs and operations and then she gets killed on her way to the airport for a much needed holiday. I didn´t know whether to laugh or cry!

A good bowling day for Doreen and I (The Rackettes) as we were looking at an eight nil defeat at the start of the last game. Thankfully, we got it together and ended up with a draw. Jeff and Brian (The Rack ´ems) also had four points. Check out http://www.canarianweekly.com/localNews1172.html for all the results. Badly typed, I agree, someone hasn´t found the tab key!

No comments: