Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Little Fingers

Young Charlotte had a bit of a mishap in the park yesterday which resulted in a very big 'ouch'. We never did find out how she did it because she was crying too much to explain it but she ended up with a badly bruised finger. Mummy did her best, a packet of Maltesers and a can of pop but nothing helped.

Off she went to the clinic this evening and was so proud of the Xrays she brought back, nothing broken, and after a spoonful of medicine, no more tears! We couldn't believe how much better that finger was.............happen Mum didn't mind spending forty euros!!

Talking about the poorly sick....I've been feeding Topsie his tablets all week. Open his mouth, chuck it in, rub his throat and hope for the best. Today, I happened to drop it onto the floor and he came over and ate it! Life will be easier for the last three.

I spoke to Shona the other night. She's Tenerife bound in about four weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing her. I'm sad to say that she isn't staying with us this time but I expect we will meet up quite a lot. Three of her Jack Russell's have had puppies this week............thirteen in all, wow!!

No comments: