Friday, November 24, 2006

About Time!

My desk, or I should have said the mess on my desk, has been getting to me for ages. I had a massive clear out today and I´m left with the normal stationery things, my diary, a lovely Waterford crystal paper knife which ´im indoors bought for me years ago, a couple of paperweights and a lava rock given to me by my son.

Charlotte wasn´t too pleased though as she missed all my teddies. I did think of giving her a couple of them (some are too special to give away) but her mum wouldn´t have appreciated it. Far too many teddies in their house!

We had a nice afternoon though. Lemony ice cream in the park and a swing race..........how old am I?. Back home for half an hour of Dora the Explorer and a game of snap. Down memory lane a little as the only other child who could find fifty ways to cheat at snap was Welby!

No comments: