Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Looking a Little Better!

Thankfully, Top is a lot better. He's on antibiotics for eight days and has to go back to see the vet at the end of his tablets. No whiskey for him for a little while!! They did find the source of the infection and it appears that it is something to do with his gums which requires a small operation. That is scary in itself as he'll get so stressed if I leave him at the vet's. Happen she will let me hold his paw until he nods off!

As for my internet problems............the Telefonica man turned up at nine thirty this morning.........Sunday of all days. He plugged in his lap-top which showed all the problems in the apartment. Bad telephone lines which were only repaired on Monday and a problem with the router. We couldn't find 'El Presidente' who holds the keys to the main telephone exchange in the hallway but matie carried on regardless and managed to get me back online. I just sat around in my dressing gown, playing my game on the PS2, and let i'm indoors sort it all out. Two and a half hours and 75 Euros later, order was restored.

I suppose I must mention the bowling as it's Sunday..........Jeff and Brian 8, Doreen and I, 0.........nothing else to be said.

No comments: