Saturday, July 22, 2006

Village News

There seems to be a lot of shuffling about here lately.

Dave and Caron have bought a new apartment and plan to move shortly. Young Charlotte is well excited and says that I'm allowed to have a look at her new bedroom. She reckons that she will 'ring me' when she is ready! She does make me chuckle.

Another move is in the offing as Dave and Jane are looking for somewhere new.

Sue and Don have bought a boat. We haven't seen it yet but I expect Sue will 'ring me'!!!

We met up with my step-daughter, Donna, earlier this evening. She was rushing off to meet up with her mates but had time for a quick beer with us. All seemed to be well with her.

Bowling for us tomorrow. I've a hankering for a nice roast beef dinner and plan to stop off at a nearby bar afterwards. A bit mad in this heat but I really fancy some roast spuds and Yorkshire puds!

No comments: