Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Spyro


Our PS2 is playing up and won't seem to load most of our games. I was a little bored on Sunday, not having bowling to go to, and unearthed an early Spyro game which, luckily for me, worked.

We are now hooked and spent most of the afternoon taking turns. Sometimes I really wonder how old we are!

Should I manage to get myself motivated tomorrow, I need to have a wander with my camera to find a 'blot on the landscape' for the new photo competition. My roses came in at sixth place which was quite a good result but I would love to win.

Nothing much to report by way of village news. Our regular haunt, Antonio's Bar is due to close at the end of the month, for the usual staff holiday, so the topic of conversation, yet again, is where do we all go for the whole of August?

No comments: