Saturday, July 01, 2006

Housework!!

Not something that I'm very keen on but it seems that it has to be done. Some folk tend to get it over with as quick as they can but I like the reward system. Cleaning the bathroom entitles me to half an hour on the PS2, changing the bed means that I have fifteen minutes on the computer and for preparing a meal I can do whatever I like for the rest of the day!!

I made a stew, bunged it in the oven on medium and then wandered over to the bar to watch the second half of the footie. I can't really comment as I didn't really feel like cheering for either team. Germany now faces Italy. Poor Ukraine, I fancied their chances and half hoped that they might play against us in the final.

It's party time tomorrow, my boy has promised to win the cup for injured Owen and I believe him.........go for it Becksie xx

Back to the stew, 'im indoors really enjoyed it but I would have preferred fish and chips.

No comments: