Monday, June 19, 2006

What Can I Do?

As you may recall, I had to put Jose in a holding cell the other day because he was the only suspect in a wife battering case. Now the pair of them are pining, hardly eating, clinging on to the bars of their respective cages and staring into each other's eyes. It's looking like I'll have to return him to the family home and hope that Juanita budgie learns to fight back!

Doreen and I had a really good win at the bowling today. We both played well picking up some really good spares along the way. Sadly, Jeff and Brian suffered an 8 - 0 defeat against George and Carol. I'm not gloating as we have to play them on Thursday!

We only managed to catch one World Cup match today. Brazil v Australia. Quite a good match, I thought, but Australia, although well good at defending, lost the plot when it came to attacking. Shame. Spain tomorrow and England on Tuesday, all good stuff!

No comments: