Friday, June 16, 2006

They Haven't A Hope In..............

That's what Brian bleated in my ear all the way through the first half, well, that is the polite version of it! At least they managed to get into the World Cup, did someone mention Scotland?!!

There wasn't much of a following in Antonio's Bar this afternoon. Just myself, Brian, Don, Sue and David. Shona chose sitting outside in the sun, Caron was there but not a football fan and young Charlotte was cheering for Spain and even brought her flag, made at school today. Her dad was gutted! Dave and I made quite a bit of noise when the goals were scored. Well done England!!

As it was Shona's last evening she treated us to a Chinese meal after the match. Chicken, bamboo shoots and chinese mushrooms, lovely! I was cheated out of my nightcap though, Bar Rincon was closed.........grrrr.

No comments: