Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Duty Free

Well, 'im indoors went off to watch the Spain match whilst Shona and I caught the bus to Las Americas so that she could stock up on perfume and also pick up some ciggies for her sons. We both got free gifts in the smelly shop, I didn't do anything either! Quite nice really, a handbag sized hairbrush and mirror, just my sort of thing!

The bus driver had the radio on so I was able to listen to some of the match, didn't get all of the Spanish but at least I knew when they scored. GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! A good result and I'm so glad they won.

My photo of Charlotte is still in joint first place in this week's photo competition. She's sharing the spot with a bread and butter pudding. I suppose some folk smile at different things!

A little trouble in budgieworld as Jose has started to bite poor Juanita again. She was covered in blood this morning and so I had to put him back into the holding cage. It was quite comical really as I couldn't catch him and received a couple of bites too. Bad budgie.

No comments: