Friday, June 16, 2006

No Sleep

I'm well wrecked. I went to bed around my normal time, two in the morning, read my book for half an hour or so and settled for sleep. I gave in at five o'clock after trying to count sheep and think go to sleep thoughts, the light went back on and I read my book for a little longer. Nothing helped and I was still awake when the children passed by on their way to school this morning!

Shona left for the airport around half eleven and phoned us earlier to say she was home and safe.

The photo competition closed a little while ago with the bread and butter pudding in the lead alongside a really nice black and white photograph of a little girl. Mine ended up in third place which was a little disappointing as it was in the lead for quite a few days. Out of thirty, not a bad result.

No comments: