Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bowling

Well, I keep plodding on, getting fairly decent scores (all just a little short of the high score bracket today), but I must admit that it does reduce the interest level having a poorly partner. Doreen's back was playing up today so her daughter, Julie, stood in for her.

She hasn't been too well either and her mum has banned alcohol and ciggies, even though Julie is in her thirties. After managing to sneak a bottle of beer she followed me outside to pinch a cigarette or two. As if her mum didn't know!

I must admit that she did quite well really and we did have a chuckle. It was more a game of noughts and crosses.........miss, strike, miss, strike! Hopefully, the wooden spoon will be as nice as the proper prizes!

I had a peek at the Monday League Table whilst I was there. Last week's win for Martin and I brought us up a bit.

Almost forgot to mention...........'im indoors had a 225!!!

No comments: