Monday, June 15, 2009

Una Nueva Hervidora Electrica


In other words a new kettle. We've done well with electrics for ages (touch wood) but our old kettle died this morning. I must admit to casting spells on it as I hated it. Brian insisted that it was only a year old but I'm sure that it was coming up to it's fifth birthday. Anyway, I made sure that it ended up in the bin before he decided to hide it away in case it could be mended!

We went off to the shop this evening and he chose a two cup variety............his logic was that there is only two of us! I agree but it was more of a camping kettle than a home thingy. I did try to tell the lady that he was Scottish and it might take some time but, thankfully, she was on my side. Ten percent off and I got what I wanted.

Unfortunately it's not very photogenic!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: