Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mia Allison

As you may have guessed from all this cooking stuff I've been doing lately, Brian has been working. It's a bit of a guilt trip really as I feel bad when he comes home and doesn't have a meal in front of him. Lancashire blood will out I suppose. Tonight's offering was beef, onions and mushrooms with sliced potatoes and I was quite proud of it. The trouble is that I never enjoy my own cooking and can't wait until the dishes are washed and away. That feeling doesn't apply when he cooks though. It's a daunting task then............I wish I could find the pic of my son wading through a whole kitchen worth of dishes!

Still on the cooking theme as our Shona comes out next week and could have to bear with some of my experiments. She'll be fine as Bar San Juan does a good breakfast!

We had an email from Brian's brother George today and he has a grand-daughter...........Mia Allison. A lovely name and we send loads of good wishes and lots of love xxx

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mark is extremely frugal in his use of pots when cooking - he blames it entirely on Brian and having to wash up every single item in the kitchen after him!

junetta said...

I know.........poor lad was traumatised! Brian still uses sixteen plates and ten pans to make egg and chips.
June xx