Monday, June 15, 2009

Bits and Bats

Caron and Charlotte are off to England tomorrow to visit family. Caron will be back home next week but Charlotte is staying with her Nan for the school holidays. I had a look in my 'go to England purse' and found a couple of quid in change for her to buy some sweeties. It will be strange not seeing her for two months but I hope she has fun.

Shona arrives on Thursday and I've been desperate to offload a computer desk which Mimi left with me when she went off to Belgium a few weeks ago. After a couple of weeks without interest three folk wanted it all at once! As Yvonne asked first she got it. I didn't want any money for it as it was given to me and now Shona can find her bed!

Half an hour after the desk moved on Bill turned up. He has a golf shop and organises golfing holidays. Someone had left a brand new pair of Nike trainers in his mini-bus and as he didn't want to throw them out he thought of Brian. A perfect fit and they take up far less room than a desk!

No comments: