Thursday, May 07, 2009

That Time of Year Again

I thought that it was time to liven up the place by doing a bit of a spring clean this week. Curtains washed and windows cleaned. I so hate cleaning windows. The bedrooms aren't too bad as Brian takes them out and I can do the frames and shine the glass all in one go but the patio doors are a different story. I went for washing them in soapy water, using the squeegee thing and then the paper towel way this time as opposed to glass cleaner. They don't look too bad but I'm avoiding looking at them when the sun shines. The worst bit is that the folk across the road can see how useless I am!

Brian did the kitchen and bathroom wall tiles a couple of weeks ago so all we have left to do is that awful slatted window in the utility room. On reflection, I reckon I'll leave that to him! Job done.

No comments: