Sunday, May 31, 2009

Help!!

Caught out by a Bank Holiday yet again! It wasn't too much of a problem as we had food and stuff in but we'd neglected to put our 'bill money' into La Caixa Bank and you all know what a headache it is when the telephone bill isn't paid.

Brian came up with a cunning plan to save me rushing there first thing on Monday morning..........the Cashpoint! We've never paid money into it before so it was a bit of a learning curve. I know I'm getting old now that a machine can floor me. We weren't doing too bad until a queue started to form and I got a little flustered and it was well hot in the cubby hole. My turn for a cunning plan and I invited the next in line to give us a hand. What a nice man!

That done, we walked down to Bar San Juan to sit with Terry, Helen, Paul and Bill and Muriel. It seems that we had been spotted and they had been timing us. Lots of amusement at our expense............I'll get my own back in the course of time.

No comments: