Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sorry No Pics.........

Katie returned my camera to Sony and it's been repaired! She also posted it to me almost two weeks ago..........no sign of it yet! I'm so eager to have it back that I visited the Post Office on Friday morning. I was so polite. Spoke in Spanish, explaining my problem...........all I got was 'NO'. Back to waiting, I suppose.

We spent a couple of hours down in the Church Square earlier. The locals had arranged a special evening to raise funds for next year's fiesta. They set up the seating for around five hundred people and the chefs prepared a massive paella as we watched. It really was something else! Rumour had it that it was sixteen euros per person. Paella, and all the wine you could drink......a bargain.

Camera, please come home!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I sent it super duper recorded delivery so I'll see if I can trace where the parcel is.