Monday, November 12, 2007

I Wished and I Wished........


........and my camera came home!!
There was also an added bonus because Katie did a test before posting it, using Tully as a model. Thanks both xx
No bowling for me today and as 'im indoors needed a few tools for his next job, we had a walk down to the Chinese shop. You wouldn't believe the stuff they have in there. In fact, there is so much that you tend to forget what you went for in the first place!
We also needed an extension cable because someone needed to off load a nearly new freezer last week. It now has a home with us!
Anyway, we bought two trowels, a tile hammer, a bath sponge, a 2008 diary and the extension cable..........all for less than sixteen euros! She even threw in next year's Chinese wall calendar. That's my sort of shopping!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

When's the coming home party?