Thursday, July 26, 2007

This Week


It hasn't been too bad, on the whole. Ros and I beat Wigan Pier at the bowling on Monday which was a real achievement for us. I really love it when the young lads look at us old grannies and think they will end up with an eight nil victory. Lots of life left in us yet!
Wednesday was Maz's birthday. We had a 'Tenerife Day' getting rather piddled from visiting half a dozen bars. She managed to make it until past midnight but us part-timers only lasted until around eight!
I had a chat with my brother, Ray, earlier. He's taking his family to Spain for a holiday. They fly from Blackpool next Monday and I hope they enjoy it. I'm feeling a little sorry for Auntie Pauline as she is looking after Shadow, a black lab, two goldfish, one mad rabbit, a cat, one hamster and two goldfish for two weeks. Rather her than me!
It's closing day for the photo competition tomorrow and my sunset is in joint first place at the moment. I'm so excited.........well, I will be if I win!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Every right to be excited. Just noticed you won! Well done.