Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Better Late Than Never!


Having had a couple of weeks without my internet connection I've been sadly lacking in blog updates of late.
(Apart from a couple of sad ones.)
Shona came to stay for a week towards the end of last month. We had a pleasant time doing the usual stuff and I missed her to bits when she left. She brought this photo of her and her new grandchild, taken the day after she was born. Such a sweetie!
Caron had an appointment in Los Christianos yesterday which we used as an excuse for a day out. She dropped her mum, myself and Charlotte off in Las Americas to give us a change of scenery. Nana and I introduced Charlotte to the delights of window shopping. I'm none to sure that she agreed with the concept!! Not to worry, we all got together, later, for lunch. A nice day!

No comments: