Monday, July 16, 2007

Television

We watched the Bernard Manning thing earlier. I never really rated him as a funny man because I'm not a great lover of stand up comedians but I must admire his guts for arranging his own funeral before he went. Fancy picking your own coffin; I think I will leave that chore to my nearest and dearest! As for picking on the Asians and Blacks..........he did the same with the English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish. Everyone to their own thing. Poor chap didn't look well!!

I've just downloaded a series called 'Lipstick on Your Collar'. We watched it around ten years ago whilst we lived in Cornwall and really enjoyed it. It's a seven episode thingy which I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow. Lots of fifties music to enjoy.

Apart from that, it's the normal stuff like Corrie and Eastenders, but I do enjoy Saturday Kitchen. Well strange as I can't cook to save my life. I'm well up on the theory though!!

No comments: