Saturday, August 11, 2007

Router v Telefonica

Two whole weeks without an internet connection. Talk about tearing your hair out! To be really honest I never thought I would have it ever again. I must admit that I'm still a little unsure and don't really trust it to be on tomorrow. The new router seems to work.........so far!!

Just in case, I'll play catch up.

I won the photo competition with my sunset pic and my choice of subject for the next one has produced wonderful photos of summer gardens. I didn't get chance to enter this time but I've voted for a nice shot of a garden bench with flowers all around it. I really hope it wins.

Five weeks ago, when I lost my Topsie, I never imagined that I might want another dog but the house is so quiet and empty that I've started a bit of a search for a puppy. I've phoned all the distressed dogs' homes but nothing yet. Happen sometime soon.

Happy Birthday to my son............and now it's time for bed.

No comments: