Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Poorly Me

I think I'm getting a cold. You know the symptoms, sore throat, tiredness and that 'heavy' feeling. If I was in England I could curl up under the duvet with a hot drink and a good book but as it's so hot and humid here at the moment.............not a good idea! I'll just sit here for another hour or so and then, hopefully, get some sleep.

After waiting, rather impatiently, for a week, I can collect Clio tomorrow. Her six brothers are a little too boisterous for her and so it has been decided that it would be better for her to move in with us, even though it's a little early. I'm sure that Libby, her mum, will be glad to get one puppy off her hands! (Should I say paws?).

Items collected so far...............a lead, a bed, tennis ball and a cuddly toy!

No comments: