Friday, June 01, 2007

Pick Up Your Bed!

On the whole, it has been a nice sort of week. Ros and I won at Monday bowling........more her good scores than mine, I must admit, but we are a team at the end of the day, so I can take a little of the credit!!

We had a Bank Holiday on Wednesday for Canaries Day. Five o'clock club started around two!

The children had to wear traditional clothes the day before, for their school celebrations. I took this photo of Charlotte wearing hers.....doesn't she look lovely?

Caron's mum, Ann, is coming over to stay next week and an extra bed was needed for their house. David and Brian elected to carry our foldie up one over this afternoon and knowing that a beer would be involved, I decided to give them chance to off load it and then meet up with them. Off load!! No chance. There they were outside Bar Esmerelda, supping beer, with the bed and mattress propped up against the wall!!

No comments: