Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bowling Bingo

I've never been so close! Strikes on 1, 2 and eight, just nine and the last one on ten and I would be 500 euros better off. It looked really good but one miserable pin, wobbled, and then decided to stay where it was! Happen if I hadn't been planning on how to spend the dosh I might have concentrated more!

Doreen and I played well but were outclassed by Jackie and Michael. Well done to them on an eight - nil win.

I normally wait outside the bowling alley until Brian fetches the car out of the underground garage but, for some strange reason, I decided to walk down there with him. Never again. It's like a trip down to hell. You can't see a thing for the first five minutes having gone from bright sunlight to a black hole and it's so flamin' hot. We had to queue for ten minutes as some numpty couldn't work the machine. Stress!!

No comments: