Friday, June 22, 2007

My Week

Ann and I caught the bus into Puerto Santiago on Tuesday for a lady's day out. We poked about a few shops for an hour or so and then walked down into Los Gigantes. I bought a new pair of shorts whilst Ann invested in some Tuc crackers. She must be missing Tesco!

I do enjoy her company as we always end up laughing. Caron, who joined us later, provided the amusement this week..........I won't go into it but it was well funny!!

It was house sorting day on Thursday as Shona arrives shortly. The usual problem of clearing out the spare room. More boxes of books to move down to the lock up. All sorted and Brian even got around to mending the shutter cord. Nine months of my nagging didn't seem to compare to a black look from his sister!

There is a new freezer shop in the village............smoked mackerel for tea! Unfortunately, they don't have onion rings..........I could kill for them.

My thanks to my friend, John, for his very compassionate email.

No comments: