Friday, March 02, 2007

Why Can't I Sleep?

I've tried going to bed but sleep seems to be evading me tonight. Liz left me the latest Danielle Steel book, but even reading isn't going to send me off. I'm really wrecked as I had quite a busy day.

Jeff picked me up at lunchtime as Doreen and I had a make-up match to play. It was a waste of time, really, as neither of us could play for toffee. Bowling is such a stupid game. We had a giggle though. Jeff amused himself by shouting 'helpful' comments throughout. Little tinker!!

I don't seem to see much of 'im indoors these days as he's working so much. He finished job number two today but still has another three waiting in the wings. Another estimate to do too. All good stuff!

There has been a knock on effect as it means I have all the shopping and cooking to do. I'm sort of getting in to it. Don't mock! My roast chicken earned me ten points yesterday. That's a first.
It's curry tomorrow and although I have all the thingies, I bet I make a mess of it........a bit too adventurous for me!

No comments: