Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Boring!

Apart from Monday bowling, I've been a home bird this week. I have a nice clean, shiny apartment to show for it though. Lots of little jobs which I've been meaning to do for ages have been done and a couple more planned before I jet off to England at Easter. One of them is to clean out the kitchen cupboards but being so short, and shrinking fast, it's hard to reach the top shelves. I'm on the look out for a beer crate so if anyone knows of any lying around give me a shout!

Juanita is still sitting on her egg, or Ken as he's been named. Only a few days left before he's due to hatch.

Five o'clock club has been short of members for a couple of weeks. Dave and Caron are being good kids and go home straight from work, Don and Sue don't appear as much as they used to do and are threatening to change their venue which just leaves us and Vic most afternoons. We did have, well almost, a full house tonight though. Joan and Kevin turned up. They are from Lancashire and we share a similar sense of humour. I won't go into detail, but, Pendle witches were mentioned..........Joan made me laugh until my sides ached!

No comments: