Monday, March 12, 2007

A Football Overdose!

I had a good day at the bowling today scoring 149, 165 and 144 which put me into second place in the high handicap series. It wasn't enough to get a win for Doreen and I though as we only managed two points.

Thankfully, it didn't drag on today as I was eager to get back to the 'football bar' to watch the Rovers match. I had a bit of a shock, though, as the whole pub was involved in the rugby, grrrr!
Keith came up trumps though and put the footie on the big screen, just for us, whilst the rugby lot were left with the small screen. I don't think we were flavour of the month, somehow!
Rovers are through to the next round but poor Argyle couldn't get the ball into the back of the net no matter how they tried. After two matches, I was so glad to come home!

No comments: