Monday, March 19, 2007

Our Weekend

Apart from being St Patrick's Day, Saturday was Caron's birthday. The 'lads' went off to watch the Manchester United match whilst 'us girls' as in Caron, Charlotte and myself, met up at Antonio's, had a couple there and then wandered down to the park. It was a nice lazy day..........a bit wet and chilly, but you can't have everything! Ayoze won the cleaning up job!

Mothers' Day was ok........a quick chat with Sam (she was at work), and Donna finally managed to catch me at home after bowling. Not that I should mention that as Doreen and I were slaughtered, yet again. Jeff and Brian had two matches to play and won both 6 - 2. They are still up there at the top of the league. Another flippin' cup to dust!

I've been checking out the price of flights to England at Easter. I can only travel with First Choice into Exeter and it isn't too bad at the moment. 290 Euros return but I'm risking hanging on for another week to see if it drops a little. Knowing my luck, it will go up instead of down!






1 comment:

Markie said...

Ermmm... Happy mothers day... here is a bunch of daffs...