Friday, September 29, 2006

Strawberry and Hipos!

Charlotte's choice of ice-cream this week was strawberry. Pretty yucky, I must admit and at one point I thought she was going to be sick! The worst of it was that she got hiccups or hipos in Spanish, such a lovely word!

Apart from that we had a nice afternoon. We only had half an hour in the park as it was far too hot to linger, and then off to my house. Her computer skills are increasing, especially mouse control. I found a good learning programme where she had to make pictures, mainly using hold and drag. It caught her attention though and I never once heard 'I'm bored, Auntie June'!!

We are just home after spending the evening at Michael and Carla's place. They did a lovely barbie..........pork chops, chicken, steak and salad. Nice people and good conversation. Well, apart from those funny folk sat next to me!!

No comments: