Saturday, September 09, 2006

A New Series


I've just watched the first of a new series of 'who do you think you are' which looked at the family history of Barbara Windsor. It was interesting and a little sad in parts but it just goes to show how far you can go when the professionals lend a hand! I think it's safe to say that she's a real Eastender!

My friend John, who I thank for reminding me to look out for it, isn't too keen on the interest it generates as it takes so much longer for certificates to arrive and research sites tend to get a little clogged up. I best get a wriggle on too as I have 43 files to upload for FreeBMD! (Thanks also to the BBC for allowing me to pinch their logo!).

My favourite site has been taken off for repairs this weekend. No photo comp, no photo quiz and no late night debates. Missing it already!

No comments: