Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thank You, Sam xxxxxxxxx


I expect you all remember my sad post about the death of our five year old PS2. It has been well missed as we are both addicts.

TODAY, a parcel arrived from my daughter Sam, which we expected to be a couple of dvd's but it was a new slimline Playstation 2!! I can't believe how tiny it is in comparison to our old one. Ratchet and Clank were fetched out and we spent a happy afternoon 'taking turns' and now we have a dvd playing. Such a lovely present, thanks again Sam xxx

Strangely enough, it managed to arrive on our twentieth anniversary. We had a bit of a party at five o'clock club. Dave, Caron, Charlotte, Joan, Kevin and Vic all turned up for a few beers and Dave and Caron bought a bottle of brandy for me and whiskey for him.

It's nice to know that we are loved xxx

2 comments:

Markie said...

Bugger, my sister shows me up again. Ermm was your old PS2 broken..... ooops.

junetta said...

Don't worry, son, we have your name down for a new car (hee hee)!!!
Love Mum xxx