Saturday, February 11, 2006

Spring?

This has been the coldest winter I have known in Tenerife and it seems to be dragging on forever! It has also been the wettest.

Sue and I were really shocked to see how green the island is when we went on our 'away day' on Thursday. In fact, it looks more like Dartmoor, that lovely bright shiny green, how I miss it! I remember doing a photo shoot there one year, for my A Level, and the ponies chased me. It was well funny, there I was trying to carry all my stuff, including a tripod, with these lovely ponies trying to eat my skirt!!

As I seem to be going down 'Memory Lane', I'm remembering the lovely daffodils that grow wild in the Cornish hedges. I used to love driving to work and looking at them, it made me feel really happy.

Back to reality............my daffodils are growing, happily in their pot............maybe they will flower this year. I do hope so!!

No comments: