Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Bowling League

Martin and I played really well today. I did think that there could be an 8 - 0 after we won the first two games and had around 90 pins in credit before the last. However, we both lost the plot and blew it!! Never mind we did end up with a draw and it was a good result as Michael and Shippy played their socks off in the last. Michael had 172 and good for him!

Did I mention that I now have a piggy bank? On the second of January I made a list of the things I would really like to have this year. I won't bore you with the details but I decided to save every euro coin that we had left at the end of every day. It's looking like I may have a new printer, scanner, copier by the end of the month!! Cool!

Poor Brian has been working so hard for about ten days now which is so good for us as far as the pennies go but he's well wrecked. The traffic problems are still ongoing too. Hopefully, both his jobs will be finished by Wednesday and we may have chance to have some fun!

No comments: