Thursday, February 23, 2006

Peepers!

We've lived in this apartment for well over four years without anyone overlooking us. We watched the block opposite being built, watched it being furnished and there it lay, unoccupied for all this time. However, this week folk have started to move in and it has really thrown me. I want to watch what is going on but at the same time I don't know which way to look! Topsie doesn't seem to share my reservations and found himself prime position on the balcony and stared all he liked. I do wish he could talk!

We had a bit of an 'away day' today as it was the first day that Brian hasn't had to work for some time. As we didn't have the weekend together we decided to have a walk down to the local English bar for some homely food. Brian chose an English Breakfast and I opted for good old fish and chips. It was really good, well done Jane xx. Whilst I was there, Jo from the Estate Agents popped by asking if she could borrow the dvd's of Roots which my son sent to me a little while ago............rumour spreads. As she is an Accy lass I reckon I might trust her!

After a couple of hours at home we went to Bar Antonio to watch the Barca match. I really can't support London teams so I was well pleased that Barca won and the atmosphere was well great. Two weeks to go and we'll see who comes up trumps!

Back to the peepers.........hello David, welcome to the internet, see you later xxx

No comments: