Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Heartstopping Television

Today was the twentieth anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster and I've just watched the ITV News. One lady had two children and a husband and now she has nothing. Others said that their kids went to watch a football match and never came home. They are all screaming for justice and I don't blame them. I know I'm a little tearful this week but even the stone-hearted would be touched by their stories.

Another thing that touched me was that funny little Scottish lady who has taken America by storm after her appearance on 'Britain's Got Talent' at the weekend. I so love that programme and settled down to watch it on Saturday evening. Having expected her to screech, she sang so beautifully. A contract with Simon Cowell already and five to two on winning so early and she's made, bless her. I can't wait to see what wardrobe do to her before she appears again!

No comments: