Friday, April 03, 2009

Away Day Two

I did early again! We were in Los Cristianos before half ten and stopped for a coffee at a bar overlooking the beach. Really nice and calm and we did 'people watching' for a while. I gave the waitress a five euro note and waited for my change. I so love it when Sue gets a strop on and waited whilst she went to tackle her! How can they justify four euros for one cafe con leche and a decaf con agua?...........they did and off we went.

Sue was on the look out for a pressie for her son's birthday but we couldn't find what she wanted so we jumped into a taxi for her hospital visit. All good news there and we walked through Las Americas for our all day breakfast.

A beer for me and a white wine for her and the bus home and Clio.

Sue is a good mate and we always have a laugh..........next hospital visit 2011 but I'm sure we'll manage a day out before then!

No comments: