Monday, April 20, 2009

Could This Be It?

As you all know, the hotter the better for me but summer turned up with a vengeance today and it was a little too much. Over the years I've seen folk go back to England because the weather has beaten them. Liz finds it too hot now and only visits during the winter. I never once thought that I'd feel like that but I was really hot and bothered today and it's only April! We'll see what August brings.

The banana plantations must be muck spreading because everyone is inundated with flies. We rarely get them in our apartment but they seem to have moved in this week. Cockie spray seems to have won the day though! Bodies everywhere.

Many thanks to John who has given me a touch of spring with his photos of daffodils and primroses. I so miss my favourite season of the year.

No comments: