Friday, February 27, 2009

In The News

I was saddened to hear that Wendy
Richard died today. She was so funny in Dad's Army and Are You Being Served. Five decades in television........bless her x.

A complete change of subject but I was glad to hear that those Slumdog children are getting better housing in their native country. Fancy hitting the big time and then having to go back to the slums from which they came. I would hope that they will get some sort of income from the billions that the film has made but sadly life isn't always like that.

My last bit of news is that our Tully won the pancake race and has the certificate to prove it. Well done Tully!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Tell Tully that pancakes are for eating - hmmmm. Pass me the Lyle's Golden Syrup tin!

Well done Tully.