Monday, February 16, 2009

Bits and Bats

Fat and full! As per usual we walked down to Bar San Juan to watch the Manchester United match this afternoon. Not that I support them but at least I have a couple of beers whilst Brian joins in with the lads. I'm glad I did go today as they had a bit of an offer on. Fish, chips and mushy peas for three euros! I haven't had that since I was in England last October and it was really good. Well done Dave the Chef xx

Thankfully, Clio has now stopped being sick. It really scares me when she is ill and what with the recent poisoning of dogs and her Parvo, I get a bit neurotic.

Monday is my last bowling day. It's a fun bowl with a meal included. I'll feel well sad when I leave. My problem of getting our balls and shoes home has been resolved. Helen has resigned from the Tuesday League and we've arranged to pick it all up next week. End of an era.

No comments: