Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday and Football!

Thankfully, I had Liz for company today whilst the boys watched it inside. We turned our backs on the outside TV and chattered to our heart's content. Five days to go before she's back off to Scotland and I'll miss her so much. We've arranged to meet in Alcala on Tuesday and the plan was for us to walk Clio there and come back in their car. Clio has piddled on her chips so it's debatable whether she goes at the moment. We will see!

Brian's culinary delight tonight was meatballs in sauce with mashed spuds and veg. I so hate meatballs and I'm not too happy with mash either. Two forkfulls and it got shoved in the fridge for him to eat tomorrow. If he likes it so much he can have it!

I had a pressie from Liz today. She brought me a cute DVD player. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

No comments: