Thursday, March 05, 2009

Evil Puppy

I think it must be a little like the terrible two's with kiddies as Clio has been so naughty during the past few weeks. We can't leave her without her doing damage but six months ago she was fine. Thinking back, our Sable was the same at eighteen months old and I remember punching hell out of her for digging holes in the mattress. Topsie decided to piddle on anything electrical at that age too. He got taken to the vet for a little operation which cured him and Sable had bones from the butchers to keep her occupied.

I've no idea what to do this time. She's just had a smacking and is hiding under the bed. I can't give her bones because of her funny stomach and an operation won't help. I doubt there is a cure for compulsive plaster scratching!

No comments: